Options

Void

MarcoBarradas2MarcoBarradas2 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I was wondering, if someone else was experiencing the same thing as I am.
I just fired up my RapidMiner, and began using my year-long college licence, when I came across an ever growing void of utter darkness on my screen. It started slow, but it just kept growing and growing, without much haste or speed to it, but definite preservance (as if it had an inner drive, but I may be straying away from the subject, you see...)
Anyway, as soon as this (for lack of a better term) void reached the edges of my "Drop here" screen, it did not stop. Oh boy, it didn't. It started consuming my whole window. No matter how fast I've noped out of the app (and believe me, if I've gotta, I can nope outta anywhere pretty g dang fast, I can tell you that, where u at #pull_out_squad :D), it stayed on my screen. In addition, it even crept OFF my display, onto my desk, may keyboard, mouse and hands. The void seemed to devour everything it came across. But suddenly, everything went back to normal. As if it never happened.
It may be the quarantine (I haven't seen sunlight in 26 days, and been living solely off of double patty cheeseburgers, and expired library cards), but maybe someone out there also encountered what I have. If so, please reach out to me, and give a fellow RapidMiner user a hand!

Thanks in advance!
Regards,

Marco Barradas (2)

Answers

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @MarcoBarradas2 wow that is extremely weird. Can you pls attach your log files (see here to find them)? Screenshots / videoscreenshots and your hardware setup would also be helpful.

Scott
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    edited April 2020
    Well... I hate to break it to you, but that sounds like the work of a Great Old One to me! :scream: