Options

Loan Application Tutorial

LetterkennyLetterkenny Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited April 2020 in Help
Hi, I am completely new to RapidMiner and am looking for a tutorial or example (complete with sample dataset) of using Rapid for good/bad loan predictor i.e. proability of someone repaying or not repaying a loan i.e. good or bad loan prospect/application.

I would like to use tutorial/example to demonstrate to IT colleagues how RapidMiner can help predict good/bad loans and hope that they get excited about the art of the possible and enthusiastic about this exciting topic.  Additional I would like to use this as an opportunity to learn about RapidMiner being I am also a novice.

Can someone point me in the direction of a good demo/tutorial complete with sample dataset geared towards loan applications that I can just pick up and use as a demo to educate my colleages.

I am sure I will ask lots of stupid questions on this journey of discovery so please do be patient with me, all I can say is I am looking forward to this challenge and I thank everyone on this forum that is also prepared to journey with me.

As I post this request to the message board I am already excited and looking forward to reading your patiently (or sometimes impatiently) crafted responses and as I find myself asking; how hard can this be?  Well, I think I'm about to find out as I take a deep breath and hit the send button

Answers

• Options
    hbajpaihbajpai Member Posts: 102 Unicorn
    Hey @LetterKenny

Welcome to RapidMiner Community! You should check out Rapidminer Academy to explore the tool and all its bell and whistles. I couldn't find a load predictor template or webinar. However, you can check out the Churn Modelling template which is a similar use case and can help you to get started. 

You can open Churn modeling through Welcome to RapidMiner Studio dialog box. 

Let me know if you any more questions. 
    Best,
    Harshit