Options

Graphics Glitches

Hi, I'm getting some really weird glitches on my Rapidminer. Attached is a screenshot of what is happening. Every time I move my mouse around the different panels start repeating and jumping all over the place.

I'm running the most recent version of Windows 10, along with a Ryzen 3600 and a 5700XT, if that helps.

Tagged:
0 votes

Declined ยท Last Updated

IC-1821

Comments

• Options
    sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @mattwilki17 - wow that's pretty weird. Have not seen that before. Thanks for the screenshot. Can you please quit RM, go to your .RapidMiner, and send me a copy of your rapidminer-studio.log file via private message?
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

I'm afraid there is nothing we can fix. It seems like your graphics drivers do not like Java rendering in the slightest for some reason.
    This thread however may be of some help, it had a similar problem where forcing Java to not use the 3D card seems to have solved it:ย https://community.rapidminer.com/discussion/comment/47635

Regards,
    Marco