How do you add the ID in Auto Model for scoring and define actuals purposes?

dyoolyoosdyoolyoos Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
edited May 2020 in Help
Hi everyone! Probably a simplistic question above. Do I just include the ID column during Auto Model>Select Inputs, and then un-tick the Model Types>Data Preparation>Remove Columns with Too Many Values? Sorry for this silly question but I can't seem to figure this out. Thanks!
- J
Tagged:

Best Answer

• dyoolyoosdyoolyoos Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Solution Accepted
    I think I've resolved the issue (I've been looking at it the wrong way). Yes, IDs should not be included when running Auto Model (it just adds to the run time). Also, best to make sure the ID column name in the Scoring Data sheet is different from any columns used in the model (there seems to be a bug which interferes with accuracy of error rates during scoring and define actuals). Lastly, don't expect that scoring predictions will show the IDs (only the row number is shown), although this is a feature that should be included for cross-referencing purposes or when exporting scoring predictions.

Answers

• sgenzersgenzer Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Community Manager, Member, University Professor, PM Moderator Posts: 2,959 Community Manager
    hi @dyoolyoos Auto Model does not recognize the id 'role' - I usually just deselect it in the "Select Inputs" step.

Scott