Options

Continuous engagement with Rapidminer

ThiruThiru Member Posts: 100 Guru
dear all, 

Im a member of this community since jan 2020 and have gone through couple of Rapidminer academy courses. In this aspect,
i looking forward to have avenues to  engage myself with rapidminer and to further enhance my knowledge in the process. 

1.   Do the data science competitions like 'Kaggle" accepts solution from Rapidminer.  I dont see much discussion
about such competitions in this community.

2.  Any resources to solve various use cases in machine learning using Rapidminer?

regds
thiru

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    sara20sara20 Member Posts: 110 Unicorn
    @Thiru,
    Hello

For your second question, I recommend you to read papers. Also don't forget that the data is generate every day in different places so this data show a way for future, in this situation we should process it. ;)  I recommend you to search more about data science and the problems in all over the world like Corona which is in all over the world now. With working on different aspects of data you can use RM for them. Think about different kind of data that you can find like: excel, video, picture and ... ;)

I hope this helps
    Sara
  • Options
    @sara20 thnks for your reply.  I was looking for discussions on how to use rapidminer on various types of available
    datasets. 
  • Options
    @sgenzer,   got it.  thanks.  have a nice day.

regds
    thiru
  • Options
    sara20sara20 Member Posts: 110 Unicorn
    edited June 2020
    @sgenzer

hello

Can we send our paper for wisdom?( I mean that the only papers that we do with RM)( may be we can not come for the wisdom)

Regards
    Sara