Options

My university account was blocked. What should I do?

SershSersh Member Posts: 2 Newbie
My university account was blocked. What should I do?

Answers

• Options
    Jasmine_Jasmine_ Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 15 Community Manager
    Hi @Sersh,

If you enter the incorrect password too many times, your account will get locked for 24 hours. I'd recommend simply waiting 24 hours without trying to log in or change your password. After 24 hours has passed, you should change your password and sign in. I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to click the orange chat button in the bottom right corner - I'd be happy to chat with you. :smiley:

Kind regards,
    Jasmine
  • Options
    SershSersh Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hello @Jasmine_. It has been blocked for longer than 24 hours already. Also, I only attempted my password once to see the "Blocked" message. Resetting the password did not help either. Did not get anything from RapidMiner on my school email.
    Could my account be expired due to coming graduation or anything in this manner?
    Thnaks!
  • Options
    Jasmine_Jasmine_ Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 15 Community Manager
    Hi @Sersh RapidMiner accounts don't expire. If it was over 24 hours ago, when did your account get locked/when did you last enter your password? Would you mind clicking the orange chat button at the bottom of the screen? It'll be easier for us to talk that way :blush:
  • Options
    dinithdinith Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    my university account is blocked for several days. i sent many mails to altairone but they didnt solve my case. please help me
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,510 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    what does blocked mean?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany