RapidMiner 9.8 Beta is now available

Be one of the first to get your hands on the new features. More details and downloads here:

GET RAPIDMINER 9.8 BETA

Logistic Regression to Exampleset operator from Converters extension is not working now

lanemlanem Member, University Professor Posts: 19  Maven
edited September 16 in Help
Dear Colleagues
I noticed a bug with Converters extension operator Logistic Regression to Exampleset operator recently where it does not work now with RapidMiner 9.7 does not work in the example I first tried with  North Textbook Chapter 9 Logistic Regression example and I then noticed the tutorial example for this operator does not work either

Previously in earlier version of RapidMiner Studio this Converters Operator was working fine!

Any advice on the above would be welcome
Best regards Michael

Answers

• mschmitzmschmitz Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 2,636  RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    can you try Linear Regression to ExampleSet on this?
    Best,
    Martin
    - Head of Data Science Services at RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • lanemlanem Member, University Professor Posts: 19  Maven
    Hi Martin thank you for quick response but I am wanting to use the Logistic Regression to ExampleSet for this one and it does not appear to be working correctly now even with the RapidMiner embedded Tutorial example best regards Michael
  • lanemlanem Member, University Professor Posts: 19  Maven
    This converter extensions operator Logistic Regression to Exampleset does not appear to be working now
    Let me know if I am missing something here regards Michael