Options

How to modify fonts of Labels on graph as per our need?

MuzammilMuzammil Member Posts: 1 Newbie
Normally, When I move my cursor on any graph then it shows the value on that particular point. 
i want to show Data labels as per my need. Also, how can i change the font size of he x and y axis labels of any graph such as histogram. Also, How can I show data labels on pie chart.

I need these graph as JPG but then it is hard to read the data. I want to show data labels and quite noticeable bold fonts of x and y axis labels 

Answers

• Options
    jacobcybulskijacobcybulski Member, University Professor Posts: 391 Unicorn
    To change the font size (and style) on x and y axis in any charts (from Visualization not Legacy charts), click on X-Axis (or Y-Axis), then Labels style, label font, and here change the size, style, or colour. If you wanted to change the axis title then instead of Label style, select Description font, then change the font.

If you want to show the pie chart data labels, select Plot style, go to Labels style, and click on Show labels. At this point by default only label names will be displayed. However, when you enter a valid Label value format, the actual values will be shown. If you wondered what are the valid formats, hover your mouse over the format field and it will give you some help on what the format looks like, e.g. if you want to show decimal integer values (such as count), you can enter {point.y:.0f}.