Options

Hey guys, I'm a new jedi in here.

auroraaurora Member Posts: 3 Newbie
 I have to upload dataset from github for my term project duties. I tried to write with R, after downloading the extentions ofc. But I keep getting errors. Could you please help me? I don't need to use R, just trying to find a solution for uploading the dataset.

Best Answer

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    RapidMiner doesn't have native github integration but if the dataset is directly available from a URL (without having to login or otherwise go through user hoops) then you may be able to get it with one of the web mining operators (you will need to download that free extension to see the options).
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts

Answers

• Options
    rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Hi Aurora,

Where are you trying to upload the dataset? I don't get the idea.

All the best,

Rod.
  • Options
    Hi,

I was trying to upload the data to the rapidminer work environment. I had to write it in excel and put it with "read excel"

Thank you,
    Aurora
  • Options
    rfuentealbarfuentealba Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member, University Professor Posts: 568 Unicorn
    Oh, I see.

If your data is in comma-separated-values format, you can use "Read CSV" also, or a database if you have it in SQL.

All the best,

Rodrigo.

• Options
    Thank you for your help,
    one question :) How can I add this dataset without downloading it? It is available on github and I tried to take it with R but couldn't put it on rapidminer