Options

Prediction in CSV Data

Gopal_DesaiGopal_Desai Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well, I have CSV Data and It contains Hundreds of thousands of rows and we get 5 Values for each raw, as you can see in Photo.

I Would like to predict column "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_3", "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_4" and "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_5" From Columns "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_1" and "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_2".
I get only Value for "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_1" and "Kraft_maximum_wert_schnitt_2" then rapidminer automatically predict another 3 columns.
If anyone knows Solutions, it would be really helpful.
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Gopal

Best Answer

• Options
    Telcontar120Telcontar120 Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,635 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    This is pretty straightforward, but you won't be able to do it in a single model.  What you will do is generate 3 separate models, one to predict column 3, then to predict column 4, and finally to predict column 5. In RapidMiner you set the column you want to predict as the "label" (one at a time) and then use column 1 and column 2 as the input attributes for each model.  
    Brian T.
    Lindon Ventures 
    Data Science Consulting from Certified RapidMiner Experts

Answers

• Options
    Gopal_DesaiGopal_Desai Member Posts: 12 Contributor I
    Thank you so much for the answer @Telcontar120
  • Options
    fwagahfwagah Member Posts: 1 Newbie
    any video on how to do this or how you did this and was the results as expected or were they false results