🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Real-time consumer monitoring
I am currently researching various ways of setting up a real-time consumer monitoring tool which should entail the following:
- using publicly available (daily or weekly) data from social media, forums, blogs, search engines, etc.
- analyzing current and upcoming trends (eg. are there any topics which are growing in relevance)
- integrating macroeconomic data
- integrating demographic data
- visualizing the data through dashboards and ideally integrate the analysis / reports into Salesforce
Any thoughts on how to best approach that? Social media data of Facebook, Instagram has been restricted more and more after the API change, any workarounds?
Would be great if you've have some ideas on how to approach that, what tools to use, etc.