outlier detection taking too long for preprocessing
I have tried cleaning the data to detect anomalies, this is the process I have used, but unfortunately due to the long wait time the process is not returning results. I read the CSV file, then replaced the missing values for attributes days to the funded, funded amount, loan amount, and num lenders total. then I chose a filter examples operator to no missing attributes, then connected it with select attributes (the 2nd image are the selected attributes) then I did normalize days to funded, funded amount, loan amount, and num lenders total. then I multiplied it and used both the outliers, but I am unable to see the results, not sure if there is a more seamless way to clean the attached data.