Options

Setting Parameters for Compare ROCs

malcolmhaynesmalcolmhaynes Member Posts: 4 Learner I
edited March 2021 in Help
Is there any way to manually set the positive class in the compare ROCs operator? It can be done in the Performance operator, but I can't find a way to do it  with Compare ROCs.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    there is no explicit mapping in the operator. You need to use Remap Binominals before, which allows you to set the positive class manually.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    malcolmhaynesmalcolmhaynes Member Posts: 4 Learner I
    I was looking at the tutuorial process. I do not see any warning when I change the positive and negative values to 'a' and 'b'. Am I doing something wrong?
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,508 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    I think there shouldn't be any warning. You should be good. If you use Remap binominals you just need to be sure that your column is of type Binominal (not Nominal!) and that you include special attributes.

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany