Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Which operator/function in RPM can be used to represent k-means clusters like in this sample?

AmikaAmika Member Posts: 5 Learner I

Answers

• ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 Unicorn
    Hi @Amika,

You can obtain that kind of representation if you connect the second clu port of the  k-means operator and then use the Scatter 3D graph option into  the Visualizations module 

Best

• AmikaAmika Member Posts: 5 Learner I
    ceaperez. Tried to use that feature as well but it didn't allow me to plot all attributes had. As I'm doing text clustering so there're few thousands of attributes I would like to plot to the graph, which I can't figure it out using this Scatter 3D. Any further comments?