Options

optimization of number of topic on an LDA topic analysis

Studentul_86Studentul_86 Member Posts: 11 Learner I
I am quite fresh user of Rapid Miner.

Currently I'm trying to run an LDA topic analysis. Looking on the comments up-to-now, I tried to use the Optimization Operator grid setting up the number of topics as the parameter to be minimized, based on the results obtained from the LDA analysis. 

However, I get an error showing "The setup does not seem to contain any obvious error, but you should check the log messages or activate the debug mode in the settings dialog in order to get more information about this problem." I tried to change the set-up of the optimization operator, by making the error to be ignored when appeared during running the process. However, it does not work.

I'm attaching the error appeared and the process and the sub-process considered.

I would like to seek help on this issue. Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.  

Best Answer

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    edited June 2021 Solution Accepted
    Hi @Studentul_86,

Strange in deed ....

Can you share your process and your dataset so that we can reproduce and understand what is going on ?

EDIT : 
    I observe that you have not connected the performance output of the LDA operator to the performance output of the subprocess Optimize parameters operator. Please connect this output port to the relevant port. 

Regards,

Lionel

Answers