Options

Error in Decision tree

Shahessi_10Shahessi_10 Member Posts: 9 Newbie
Hey I am a newbie and i am creating  Decision tree for predicting the price of the car but it show error. i am also uploading the Screenshot of the error and csv file. I ll great thank full if any body help me because its my University project. 

Best Answer

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    @Shahessi_10,

Here, you can find a process doing what you want to achieve.
    Basically I build a DT model with the examples with no missing value (Price) and then I'm applying this model
    to the examples with missing values (Price).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel

Answers

• Options
    lionelderkrikorlionelderkrikor Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 1,195 Unicorn
    Hi @Shahessi_10,

In case of error, don't forget that you can submit directly your data to AutoModel.
    In attached file a working process produced by AutoModel which uses GBT (it was the best model for your regression model)
    You can notice that I removed the "att1" attribute which is basically an Id... ==> please check the GBT_regression_automodel.rmp process.

Otherwise I tried to rebuild your process you showed in the picture (with the DT model) ==> You can check the Decision_tree_regression.rmp process in attached file. I set the "att1" attribute as "ID" as well.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Lionel 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @lionelderkrikor @kayman

Thank you So much for your reply and Suggestion. I want This tree to predict the new price for the missing car price value Using DT method. Can you help me by this 
  • Options
    @lionelderkrikor
    Thank you so much i got my answer ..... 
  • Options
    @lionelderkrikor
     i am uploading this  dataset in Rapid miner but its not working. Can you help please. This data is about chargeback of client 
    df.csv 550.1K
  • Options
    Hi @Shahessi_10,

I'm able to read  your  NEW csv.file in RapidMiner successfully.........................................

PLEASE EXPLAIN CAREFULLY WHAT YOU WANT TO ACHEIVE !

• Options
    @lionelderkrikor
     I want to know the person who got charge back or not ......