Deployment and connecting Rapid Miner process

FreshyFreshy Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
Hi,

I have a process for forecasting daily values.I need to deploy it and connect it with a process in external tools(python) so that any external user can run the process in Rapid Miner and get the output from the process in Python.

Please provide inputs on this!

Best Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @Freshy,

If you have AI Hub available you can expose your process as a WebService that can be accessed by any external tool.

The process is simple.

Please watch this video from our academy.

Dashboards: Data and Webservice | RapidMiner AI Hub

• FreshyFreshy Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
    edited July 2021 Solution Accepted

Thanks for this,this definitely answers my question!

After exposing my process as a web service,I require the output of my process to go to python.

What steps do I have to follow to send my output to python(external system)?

Answers

• MarcoBarradasMarcoBarradas Administrator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 272 Unicorn
    Hi @Freshy

You can use requests library in Python to achieve your task.

https://medium.com/edureka/python-requests-tutorial-30edabfa6a1c

You'll need to authenticate through with a user, if basic auth is enabled on AI Hub, and send the POST or GET depending on the type of WS you are exposing.

• FreshyFreshy Member Posts: 7 Contributor II
    edited July 2021

As a follow up call for the discussion we had last week on this,can we connect again and discuss the next steps.

Regards,
    Freshy