Use two attributes from dataset in loop/filter and use them in creating tables in Radoop nest

gLearngLearn Member Posts: 5 Newbie
I'm new to RapidMiner

I have a requirement where for the below dataset , I have to create tables using radoop operator where the name of the table should be saved with ID and Group names.

Dataset:

ID             Group
-----------------------
1           Process
2           Subprocess
3           Operator

so my table should be saved in DB like below :

Table_1_Process
Table_2_Subprocess
Table_3_Operator

So,
I tried using Loop operator for ID, but I'm unable to connect the ID and Group column and get the exact match and create table, but rather it is checking with all the Group values and creating the tables like below:

Table_1_Process
Table_1_Subprocess
Table_1_Operator
Table_2_Process
Table_2_Subprocess
Table_2_Operator
Table_3_Process
Table_3_Subprocess
Table_3_Operator

Can you please help me with the loop, how to match both the ID and Group so that I can use them as macro value and easily use that macro to create table.

Thank you.

Answers

• kypexinkypexin Moderator, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, Member Posts: 291 Unicorn
    Hi @gLearn

The simplest way to do that is to use Generate Attribute operator which will concatenate two values (ID and Table) in an ExampleSet and create the third attribute (Table name) in a desired format. 

Attached is an XML of example process which generates exactly same dataset with 3 rows and then generates another column with table name in an expected format.

• gLearngLearn Member Posts: 5 Newbie
    Thank you , it worked