Options

How to export my model as shareable link to use it in projects ?

SompoddaSompodda Member Posts: 3 Learner I
Hello all! I have just made a Linear Regression Model to Predict Old Housing Price. I want to export my model as shareable link to use it in projects. Please guide.

Regards

Answers

• Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    Hi @Sompodda

Can you explain in more detail?
    You have many options to export your model in order to share it. You can export your process as rmp file or xml in export menu. 
    If you created a generic process, e.g. an ETL process, and you want to use it in other process, you cand use the Execuete process operator.

I hope this short explanation can solve your dubts

Best
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Hi @Ceaperez, Good to hear from you. Actually I have already exported with the above mentioned suggestion before posting my comment. To shed some more light let me elaborate a little bit more. I want to add my project in my CV and especially in my LinkedIn project accomplishment section with a shareable link for recruiters to see how my project works and predicted. Hope it gives you more clear picture. All the other export option as mentioned by you does downloads the files as xml or rmp file but I cant share them as link.
    Request your advise upon it.

Regards
    Happy Holidays!

• Options
    ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 522 Unicorn
    Hi @Sompodda

Taking into account that for anyone who wants to test their project, in any technology (rapidminer, knime, dataiku, sas, python, R, etc.) it is always necessary to have access to the dataset, the model file and the environment, Perhaps a good solution to share your achievements would be to create a short overview with your projects, with the problem statement, the dataset description, the flowchart, the results and the metrics, and also the downloadable process file.

Best, 

Cesar

• Options
    Hi @ceaperez,

Actually I too did two projects in Parabola Ai and Teachable Machine where there were an option button of shareable link which I can put in my LinkedIn profile and can be accessible for everyone to see my project. So thought if such option I may get from this platform as well.
    Regards