Options

API engin error

Mehdi77Mehdi77 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
I am working with RapidMiner for restaurant sentiment analysis. The error containing API engine error Expected a `:` after a key at 111 [character 112 line 1] appears whenever I run the software after using the sentiment analysis instruction. I am worn out of that. Could you help me why it happens and how I can solve this issue?

Answers

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,507 RM Data Scientist
    Hi there,

i am not sure I understand your problem. Can you please elaborate on it?

BR,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany
  • Options
    dparaskevopdparaskevop Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
    I am getting the same error. I am using MeaningCloud sentiment analysis operator to process data from Twitter. It seems that it hasnt loaded any sentiment models on the sentiment analysis operators - as you see on the screenshot the sentiment model field is empty and it doesnt give you any options, the same with User dictionaries. I have properly installed the licence key. 

• Exception: com.rapidminer.operator.OperatorException
    • Message: API Engine error: Expected a ':' after a key at 111 [character 112 line 1].
    • Stack trace:
    • com.MeaningCloud.extension.operator.SentimentOperator.doWork(SentimentOperator.java:138)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:1023)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.execution.SimpleUnitExecutor.execute(SimpleUnitExecutor.java:77)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit$2.run(ExecutionUnit.java:805)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit$2.run(ExecutionUnit.java:800)
    • java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.ExecutionUnit.execute(ExecutionUnit.java:800)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.OperatorChain.doWork(OperatorChain.java:423)
    • com.rapidminer.operator.Operator.execute(Operator.java:1023)
    • com.rapidminer.Process.executeRoot(Process.java:1464)
    • com.rapidminer.Process.lambda$executeRootInPool$5(Process.java:1443)
    • com.rapidminer.studio.concurrency.internal.AbstractConcurrencyContext$AdaptedCallable.exec(AbstractConcurrencyContext.java:362)
    • java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289)
    • java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056)
    • java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692)
    • java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175)

Thank you very much! 

Dimi