Options

Is there a way to run a processes on AI Hub with Notebooks and check status of the jobs?

JerryVivoJerryVivo Member Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2022 in Help
I need to schedule 20 processes in a project, in parallel and then once they are completed (success/failure is not a concern), and then schedule the next process which is slightly interlinked with the previous 20. My initial thought was to use Python API and run processes, get status of the job and based on that, schedule the next process but I do not see such an option with the Python API. Is there any way to do this in RapidMiner with/without Python?

Best Answer

• Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,509 RM Data Scientist
    Solution Accepted
    you can use the REST API of the AIHub for this. See: https://app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/RapidMiner/Server/9.10.0
    We also start to bundle some of those into the admin extension. At least you can schedule processes from it and check if they are still running and such.

BR,
    Martin

- Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany

Answers

• Options
    JerryVivoJerryVivo Member Posts: 2 Newbie
    mschmitz,

Yes this answers my question, thank you.
    Was also wondering if a trigger implementation is available such that "trigger process D when process A,B and C completes"?
  • Options
    MartinLiebigMartinLiebig Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, University Professor Posts: 3,509 RM Data Scientist
    Hi,
    why not just build a process, which executes the three processes first and then the 4th? Do you need a separate JVM for those?

Best,
    Martin
    - Sr. Director Data Solutions, Altair RapidMiner -
    Dortmund, Germany