Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Extensibility of RapidMinerGo

jn2022neljn2022nel Member Posts: 1 Learner I
question 1)
From customers using RapidMinerGo running Docker
We have received an inquiry that we would like to create a model with a large file (about 3GB).
RapidMinerGo is bundled with RapidMiner AI Hub 9.8.

If you upload a file larger than 200MB,
An error "413 Request Entity Too Large" has occurred.

I changed the following parameters in the env file so that 3GB or more can be tolerated, but the error content did not change.
GO_AUTOMODELER_SPRING_SERVLET_MULTIPART_MAX_FILE_SIZE
PROXY_DATA_UPLOAD_LIMIT

Can you tell me how to upload a file larger than 200MB to RapidMinerGo?

Question (2)
From customers using RapidMinerGo running Docker
We have received inquiries about creating a model in a short time with a large file.
RapidMinerGo is bundled with RapidMiner AI Hub 9.8.

Changing the value of "GO_JOB_CONTAINERS" in the env file did not change the model creation time.
Can you tell me if there is a setting method to shorten the processing time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
【inspection result】
Execution environment: 8 core 64GB memory LinaxOS
Verification content: Create a GLM model with RapidMinerGo using 5000 (32MB) files
Processing time: "GO_JOB_CONTAINERS = 1" 1619 seconds
                              "GO_JOB_CONTAINERS = 2" 1552 seconds
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------