Options

Error in Binomial Performance Classification Operator

SabaRGSabaRG Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
Dears 

I use deep learning for time series prediction in a binary classification problem. The result sometimes just contains a value for prediction (e.g., just "false"). The binominal classification performance operator has an error in this scenario with this message:

"The attribute prediction has 1 different values, must be 2 for calculation of precision."

I removed the precision metric, but it has the same error for false_positive metric:

"The attribute prediction has 1 different values, must be 2 for calculation of false_positive."

This is unacceptable that this operator can't calculate this metric! It should consider 0 for the value. Besides, I can't find any operator to add the "true" value to the annotation of the prediction attribute. Is there any operator or trick for this problem?

Sincerely

Best Answer

• Options
    SabaRGSabaRG Member Posts: 13 Contributor II
    edited July 2022 Solution Accepted
    Sorry Dears

I already checked many solutions like using replace operator, but finally, I found a solution to use "set positive value" operator and define the "true" value as the positive value in which the performance operator can calculate the false_positive, true_positive, precision, f_measure and other values.

Anyway, I believe the performance operator must caluclate the false_positive and true_positive values as zero and log a warning for this condition or has an option for this case which users can select ignoring option or error.

Sincerely