How to implement the Network Optimization in RapidMiner ?

PrabakaranCPrabakaranC Member Posts: 1 Newbie
dear folks ,  I am Prabakaran working on building a POV on Supply network optimization for a Retail Chain for which we need to consider Rapidminer as the data science tool. 

Meanwhile, we need to perform many POVs on Network Optimization context using Rapidminer.  
I tried to find relevant Optimization related Operators in the Rapidminer studio

I was not able to find any promising operators.  It would be great if you could help/direct me to find the solution with the help of rapidminer.

I would also want to evaluate whether rapidminer can be used for prescriptive intelligence-related tasks ( Mathematical or Meta Heuristics optimization ) 

Is is possible to build the mentioned use case in RapidMiner - Like how to implement Linear Programming/Integer Programming  / Genetic Algorithm / PSO

Answers

• BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi Prabakaran!

This is admittedly not a core function of RapidMiner.
    However, you can open Extensions/Marketplace and search, you will find the "Prescriptive Analytics" extension. That should solve some of your problems.

Regards,
    Balázs