Options

RapidMiner - aggregate operator issue

Rishi_KhemkaRishi_Khemka Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
Hi, i'm following the rapidminer data engineering course, im using an ubuntu laptop with jdk version >8 & have mentioned rapid miner version above. 

Here is the screenshot of the error i'm facing - i encountered it while i was following the generate attributes chapter

I also tried to use market place to find relevant plugin but i get the msg that nothing compatible found 

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas about this.

Thankyou 
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    BalazsBaranyBalazsBarany Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert Posts: 955 Unicorn
    Hi!

Loop Attributes is in RapidMiner Core. No need for a plugin.

However, it is technically in an extension that should be contained in your installation and loaded properly. 
    Do you see the operator in the operator list? Which Loop operators do you see?

I think something in your installation is not working correctly. Many different operators won't work as long as you have this problem.

When importing the process, the unknown operator was replaced with a dummy operator, this is normal behaviour for unknown operators. 

You should check your installation, the license and maybe test with a different Java environment. 
    For me, Amazon Corretto works perfectly on Ubuntu.
    https://docs.aws.amazon.com/corretto/latest/corretto-8-ug/generic-linux-install.html

Regards,
    Balázs