Options

automation of the process with Rapidminer

zvisnozvisno Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
hello
I need to retrieve a large collection of data sets from public repositories and run RapidMiner on those
collections to test different algorithms and the quality of those learners.
The Main effort is on automation of the process in order to produce final summary tables.

So i have a question do I need to program something or just to use some operators of Rapidminer to automate the process of summarize?
thanks

Answers

• Options
    RalfKlinkenbergRalfKlinkenberg Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member, Unconfirmed, University Professor Posts: 68 RM Founder
    Hi zvisno,

RapidMiner provides many operators for iterations, averaging performance evaluations, automating parameter optimizations, etc. and hence can be used to automate the evaluation process for many learners and data sets. You do not need to program anything, but can design a data mining process based in existing RapidMiner operators.

Best regards,
    Ralf
  • Options
    zvisnozvisno Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Ralf Klinkenberg wrote:

Hi zvisno,

RapidMiner provides many operators for iterations, averaging performance evaluations, automating parameter optimizations, etc. and hence can be used to automate the evaluation process for many learners and data sets. You do not need to program anything, but can design a data mining process based in existing RapidMiner operators.

Best regards,
    Ralf
    Hello, Ralf
    Thank you for the answer