Options

How do I get word cloud under chart/visualizations? I am seeing all other charts except wordcloud

priyanrspriyanrs Member Posts: 5 Newbie
edited October 2023 in Help
Need help with generating word cloud under visualizations/graphs. I have the process correctly defined and generating output table but having issues with visualization.

Answers

• Options
    rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 170 Unicorn
    Hi @priyanrs,

Wordcloud cannot support more than 500 distinct values - is there a chance you've exceeded this? However, there should be a clear error at this point anyway. Are you facing issues with any other visualization types?

Best,

Roland
  • Options
    The data is filtered to only obtain first 500 words. No error and wordlist are produced. Just not able to use word cloud visualizations. Bar graphs etc. are displayed under graphs and it works fine.
  • Options
    Would it be possible for you to share the data sample? Just want to rule out an anomaly there before we investigate further with the software. Alternatively, I will find a sample for you to test
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Sample data generated by using "Wordlist to Data" option in RapidMiner process. Btw, I have RapidMiner educational license
  • Options
    Please could you try the attached dataset, and set the visualisation settings to those shown in this screenshot. All you need to do is load the csv.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Thank you. I imported the dataset in RapidMiner and tried the visualization but "wordcloud" is not an option in the plot. I have RapidMiner Studio 9.10.013 education edition. Could this be the problem? Do I need a higher version or require extensions?
  • Options
    Apologies for the delay, I've been away. I'm not aware of any issue there, but we could try and see if upgrading to v10.2 changes anything?
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Figured out the problem finally - Laptop zoom-in/scaling prevented me from scrolling down the list of all available graphs in the plot window. Word cloud works now based on the example you had shared. Thank you very much for your support and help in resolving this issue.
  • Options
    Great to hear!