Due to recent updates, all users are required to create an Altair One account to login to the RapidMiner community. Click the Register button to create your account using the same email that you have previously used to login to the RapidMiner community. This will ensure that any previously created content will be synced to your Altair One account. Once you login, you will be asked to provide a username that identifies you to other Community users. Email us at Community with questions.

Can´t execute a Word2Vec model

AmbassgorantAmbassgorant Member Posts: 1 Learner I
edited July 14 in Help
I was assigned this model to run it and see what it does, but this is what I get after hitting Play and wait for 20 minutes for the Word2Vec features to finish. I do not understand what that warning says... should I add something in Parameters?

Tagged:

Answers

• Guru_CharanGuru_Charan Member Posts: 6 Contributor II
    Hi, as far as I know there is a mismatch in the type of attributes. So I think using operators like numerical to nominal before "apply model" operator can help.
  • rjones13rjones13 Member Posts: 200 Unicorn
    Hi,

This error appears to suggest that the attribute mentioned in the message isn't present in your testing split. This is slightly odd, given it looks as though the same transformation is happening to the data. You could try Right-click > Add breakpoint after your subprocesses named Word2Vec Features and check the data is identical. Otherwise I'd suggest attaching your process and data and someone hopefully can take a look.

Best,

Roland

P.S The community will be in read only mode from 6am EST today until the 25th