Regarding Decision Tree

ratheesanratheesan Member Posts: 68 Maven
edited July 2019 in Help
Hi,

I applied Decision Tree after clustering the text data.I have taken "cluster" as decision attribute.In the Tree there is some values like" payment >=.045","insured<.12" etc.Payment and insured are the attributes in my text documents.The text doesn't contain any numeric value.What is the numeric value".045" and ".12"All values are less than 1 like probability.Anybody can help me to understand about this  values.

Thanks
Ratheesan
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I get the impression, you should first learn the basics about text mining before playing around with the operators. Sorry, but I cannot teach you the fundamentals of text mining. Take a good book and read it or visit one of our courses on text mining.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • ratheesanratheesan Member Posts: 68 Maven
    Hi Sebastain,

Actually I am working with textmining with selecting "TFIDF".Now I want to know that numeric value in the Decision Tree is TFIDF or not.Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks
    Ratheesan
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Yes