Options

"No visualization available for object"

amoulartamoulart Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
Hello,

My problem:

I'm getting the following message when I double click on an object that is displayed in the Folder View of a cluster model: "No visualization available for object with id 1,020,793!". It is the same result for any item of the folder view.

What I'm trying to do

I'm trying to see if rapidminer can help in gathering voice of customer for my project.
I have 6000+ expert hotline articles (or "cases") to analyze.
I have structured my example set with 7 attributes:
- Case Type (Label, text)
- Product Name, Goals and symptoms, Facts and changes, Causes and fixes, Internal information (Regular, Text)
- Case ID (ID, Integer)
I have all that processed though a "Process Document from Data" operator with Wordstop, Tokenizer, etc... before going to Support Vector Clustering.

Once I get the clustured view of the data I want to be able to read the content of the attributes for each item. I should be able to do it by clicking inside the folder view?

Thanks for your help.

A.Moulart

Answers

• Options
    amoulartamoulart Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    :-\ I've found a partial solution.

It is to use the Register Visualization from data operator.
    That operator does the link between each record selected in the foler view and its corresponding data stored in the original database. It displays that data. The link is done using the ID attribute.

However, the text is too long to fit inside the window.... There is no automatic carriage return...

Any ideas?
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    with the final release of RapidMiner 5.0 this should work automatically. But unfortunately we will not manage to rewrite the dialog to show large texts. You might add this as a feature request to our bug tracker.

Greetings,
    Β  Sebastian