Options

Read Model needs Role Definitions ?

HarumpelHarumpel Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi there,

I achieved to train a quite capable neural network and used the "Write Model" operator to save it.

Now I created a copy of the process and replaced the neural network training (2 operators: import data & neural net) by the "Read Model" operator.

Now I thought the output would be the same !

Strangely, the "Performance" operator behind the "Apply Model" operator now asks me to "insert apply model operator to add predictions". What is that ??

Kind Regards
Theo
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<process version="5.0">
 <context>
   <input>
     <location/>
   </input>
   <output>
     <location/>
     <location/>
   </output>
   <macros/>
 </context>
 <operator activated="true" class="process" expanded="true" name="Process">
   <process expanded="true" height="564" width="840">
     <operator activated="true" class="read_aml" expanded="true" height="60" name="Read AML (2)" width="90" x="45" y="120">
       <parameter key="attributes" value="C:\Program Files\Rapid-I\RapidMiner5\tsresult"/>
     </operator>
     <operator activated="true" class="read_model" expanded="true" height="60" name="Read Model" width="90" x="45" y="30">
       <parameter key="model_file" value="C:\Documents and Settings\Theodor.Heinze\My Documents\RapidMinerRepository\poker\lastPokerModel2.mod"/>
     </operator>
     <operator activated="true" class="apply_model" expanded="true" height="76" name="Apply Model" width="90" x="246" y="30">
       <list key="application_parameters"/>
     </operator>
     <operator activated="true" class="performance" expanded="true" height="76" name="Performance" width="90" x="380" y="30"/>
     <connect from_op="Read AML (2)" from_port="output" to_op="Apply Model" to_port="unlabelled data"/>
     <connect from_op="Read Model" from_port="output" to_op="Apply Model" to_port="model"/>
     <connect from_op="Apply Model" from_port="labelled data" to_op="Performance" to_port="labelled data"/>
     <connect from_op="Performance" from_port="performance" to_port="result 1"/>
     <portSpacing port="source_input 1" spacing="0"/>
     <portSpacing port="sink_result 1" spacing="0"/>
     <portSpacing port="sink_result 2" spacing="0"/>
   </process>
 </operator>
</process>

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    did you try to execute the process? I would suggest storing all data files in the repository. Otherwise it isn't ensured, that the meta data transformation is performed correctly. If the process runs fine, there might simply be an problem with the meta data transformation.
    Would you be so kind to give me the training as well as the application process and replace the data sources with a generate data operator? I will then be able to trace down this problem.

Greetings,
    Sebastian