Options

update corrupt?

yogafireyogafire Member Posts: 43 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
hello, I have just installed RM5 final release and update it.

when it restarts there's popup reads "Update file corrupt: Java.util.ZipException: error in opening zip file".

when I retry to update RM5, after the fetching process it shows that my RM5 package is up to date, but i'm not quite sure?

is there anything wrong?

I apreciate your reply guyz, thank you very much

Regards,
Dimas Yogatama

Answers

• Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Dimas,
    the release version 5.0.003 is still up to date. What did you update before this message was shown?

Greetings,
    Ā  Sebastian
  • Options
    yogafireyogafire Member Posts: 43 Contributor II
    the RM 5.0.3 is listed in grey so it means unavailable (I think the most rational explaination is that I have just download the final release.. ;D)

I update all the extension suff such as WEKA, reporting, text processing, parallel processing, etc.

bot when it restarts that popup with that message appear, I just have no idea which extension is corrupt.
    Is there anything wrong? or maybe there are solutions?
    regards,

Dimas Yogatama
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi Dimas,
    is there a button for reporting a bug? Then we would have more information for solving this issue.

Greetings,
    Ā  Sebastian
  • Options
    navyboysnavyboys Member Posts: 15 Contributor II
    Hi Sebastian,

I met this problem too, and there is no button for reporting bugs.
  • Options
    Hi,
    could you make a screenshot and send it to me or insert a link here? I'm totally baffled about this error. Even the exact words of the message would help me.

Greetings,
    Ā  Sebastian