"Webmining and merchandise :)"

B_MinerB_Miner Member Posts: 72 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi guys-

I saw that the new web mining extension was published on sourge force but was not yet included in the RM update. Coming soon?

Also, is there any place to buy RM merchandise on the web? Coffee mug?  ;D
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I published it before going on vacation and my colleagues forgot to publish it on the server. But I already have remembered them to do so :)

Uhm. The Rapid Coffee mug? I don't expect a run on this like for the Skywalker Lightsaber Pen...All we have are some neat peppermint jars.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • B_MinerB_Miner Member Posts: 72 Contributor II
    Very nice, thank you! I did notice in the sourge force src that there are other files , such as having to do with twitter but these do not show up in RM community  - are they paid components?

You might be surprised on the demand for coffee mugs and premiums, the analytics, BI and data mining community love showing off their favorite tools!  ;)
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    I would really like to say, that we earn lots of euros with the hidden twitter operators, but in fact they just aren't finished and stable enough for being included into the release. They will become part of the community version as soon as they have been tested.

I will mention your suggestion on the next meeting with the marketing department :)

Greetings,
      Sebastian