Options

ForecastingPerformance is missing

alpsalps Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi,
I follow Thomas' videos and in video 9 is using  the ForecatingPerformance operator under Series. Today I downloaded the RM 5.0 but I can't find this operator under Series / Evaluation as described in the video !  Any ideas?

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

this operator is part of the "Series Extension" of RapidMiner. You can download and install all additional extensions from our update- and installation server available in the Help menu of RapidMiner. More information about our extensions can be found at

http://rapid-i.com/content/view/202/206/

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    Hi Ingo,

I have downloaded the series extension but is not there.  Under Series/ Evaluation must be three operators (according to the video) but in my download are only 2 :  the ForecatingPerformance operator is missing!  Can you check it please.

Thanks
  • Options
    landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    this problem will be resolved with the next update of the TimeProcessing Extension. If no enterprise customer demands it earlier, it will arrive within the next two weeks.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • Options
    AhmedAhmed Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    I had it working before and I lost it when I installed the latest update from rapid-miner
    I guess, the problem is the new update from Rapid-miner, it works again when I install “5.0 Release Candidate version”
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/yale/files/
    it works again when I use
    rapidminer-5.0×32-install.exe 53.7 MB 2009-12-22 5,843
    Hope it helps!
  • Options
    Thanks Ahmed.

Unfortunately I can't find the version you quote under the link you've provided.  It seems I have to wait for two weeks according to Sebastian...

Pitty because Thomas has done a great work to promote Rapidminer to the financial markets community to wait for an "enterprise customer" to solve the problem of  forgeting to include the file in the recent download.

Thanks anyway. Community users seem to be much more eager to help from enterpise customers in this instance! 
  • Options
    AhmedAhmed Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    Hi alps,
    The files are still there, didn't disappear yet, you better hurry  ;)

You are right, the files have moved, I just checked it, and I found the installation files are  here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/yale/files/1.%20RapidMiner/5.0%20Release%20Candidate

and select which flavor you like the 32 or 64

Cheers
  • Options
    Thanks  again  Ahmed.    Back to the videos now ...    :)