Options

Graduate Certificate in Data Mining with RapidMiner

noblenavnoblenav Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
I'm wondering if there are any current, or soon to be, online certificate programs in data mining using RapidMiner.  There are several in the US that are tool centric (Stanford: R, CCSU: SPSS Modeler, U. of Louisville: SAS, etc.).  I'm thinking of a program consisting of 3 - 6 courses applying RM to multiple problem domains and gives the student rigourous training both in the tool and application areas, and would be accessible online from the United States.  Thanks for the help.
Jon

Answers

• Options
    RalfKlinkenbergRalfKlinkenberg Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, RMResearcher, Member, Unconfirmed, University Professor Posts: 68 RM Founder
    noblenav wrote:

I'm wondering if there are any current, or soon to be, online certificate programs in data mining using RapidMiner. [...] rigourous training both in the tool and application areas, and would be accessible online from the United States. [...]
    Hi Jon,

starting later this year, Rapid-I adds a certification program to its training courses that will allow you to become a certified RapidMiner professional. Please contact us directly for more information.

If you are looking for a more academic graduate program on data mining with RapidMiner that you can attend online from the USA, the
    Master of Science in Computing (Business Intelligence & Data Mining Stream) offered at the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown (ITB) in Dublin, Ireland, may be exactly what you are looking for:
    http://RapidMinerResources.com/index.php?page=training

Please let me know, if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
    Ralf