rapidminer 4.5

mamalitmamalit Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
hi.i need rapidminer 4.5 source for eclipse and how import it tutorial.
thanks mr simon.
Tagged:

Answers

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi Mamalit,

Thank you for copying your email to the forum. However, I'm afraid I still can't give you any better answer unless you ask an actual question. You can download RapidMiner here:

www.rapidminer.com

and Eclipse plus documentation here:

www.eclipse.org

Tutorials, seminars, and webinars are available here:

http://rapid-i.com/component/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,180/

Best,
    Mr Simon
  • hosein_masoudi2hosein_masoudi2 Member Posts: 2 Contributor I
    thanks
    i want to change view of rapidminer 5.how i can access gui to change it.and where is algorithm of rapidminer,i want change it to my own algorithm.can i have chat with u mr simon?
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    unfortunately we can't offer free chat for our users. We would simply never find time to work. But we offering a huge variety of consulting, including development consulting, so you might be interested in this.

If you are going to add your own operators, please refer to the White Paper: How to extend RapidMiner available in our shop. It gives you in detail explanations, samples as well as a complete extension framework for your own code.

You can add perspectives or change the window configuration in the initGui method of the PluginInit class of your extension. Take a look in the Mainframe class of RapidMiner to get an idea how to modify the dockables.

Greetings,
      Sebastian