"write db as meta data view"

ticembaticemba Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,

Running the text mining process, I would write the results data table in a db as meta data view. Is it possible? what operator can I use to do it?

thank you

ticemba
Tagged:

Answers

• THW_MarkTHW_Mark Member Posts: 11 Contributor II
    if you use the 'store' operator on the dataset, both the data and the metadata will be stored in the repository. You can then load the data in the next project using the retrieve operator. Is that what you mean?
  • ticembaticemba Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    hello,

Thank you for your answer but maybe I have not explained well.
    In my process I load some documents and then I use the operator "Tokenize".
    I want to write the output in a table of a db. My output table has tokens as columns.
    I want output table to have "Role","Name","Type","Statistics","Range","Missing" as columns.

thank you

ticemba
  • landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    well. I have to think about this...
    Actually you can build a process extracting all information from the data that you see in the meta data view. This process will be reusable so if you design it, please contribute it to the community on myExperiment.
    The other way would be to use the Reporting Extension and report the MetaData of an ExampleSet to an Excel file and reimport the excel file.

Greetings,
      Sebastian
  • ticembaticemba Member Posts: 8 Contributor II
    hi,
    thanks for your help!
    as you suggested I 've used Generate Report and Report operators to write the MetaData of my ExampleSet in an Excel file.

Best,
    ticemba