"Extract Performance does not allow performance chaining?"

chazzmoneychazzmoney Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
edited May 2019 in Help
Hello!

I'm trying to do three different performance evaluations.  The performance system seems to work in series rather than in parallel like most of the rest of rapidminer as most of the performance operators have a "performance" input that allows the previous performance to be passed through the current operator.

There are some performance evaluation operators that do not have this "Extract Performance", "Performance (CFS)", "Performance (Consistency)", and "Performance (Ranking)".

I'm in need of using two extract performance operators for a single testing process - and can not because the performance pass thru is not available.

Is there a reason why these operators do not have a pass thru?  Also, is there a workaround?

Thanks,

-Charles
Tagged:

Answers

• landland RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 2,531 Unicorn
    Hi,
    no, I don't think there's a reason for this. You could very well file a feature request for that.

To avoid this problematic, you can use the generic Average operator that will combine Performance Vectors and Average them, provided they contain a value about the weight of each single averaged performance vector. Just try it out and let me know if that works.

Greetings,
      Sebastian