"Errors during deplying RapidAnalytics, with some doubts"

riyaoriyao Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hi,

I am looking for candidate web-based reporting&forecasting software for the managers, and feel very interested in RapidAnalytics. But right now I am stuck at installing it, haven't got the chance to evaluate this software.

Don't know which steps I did wrong or I missed. Hope someone can help.

The case is:
1 Before installing RapidAnalytics(RA):
                                      I have installed Tomcat 6.0, mysql 5.1 and java 1.6 in my laptop. I also deployed several web applications into Tomcats and they run correctly on it.
                                      (Have closed Tomcat during installing RA)

2 During installing RA:
                                    a) I followed the manual the download the JBoss bundle installation file and unzip it to C disk, path: C:\rapidanalytics
                                    b) Created a database named rapidanalytics and created a user named rapidanalytics
                                    c) Go to the path(C:\rapidanalytics\server\default\deploy) to rename the file, "rapidanalytics-mysql-ds.xml", to be "rapidanalytics-ds.xml"
                                    Doubt: the manual says "copy it to rapidanalytics-ds.xml", but i did not see any files named "copy it to rapidanalytics-ds.xml",
                                    so I renamed the one I mentioned above
                                    d) Configured "rapidanalytics-ds.xml", what I did just changed the password
                                    e) Run the run.bat file in Bin folder, then got lots of errors

3 Error accruing:
                          Besides the warning mentioned in the manual, i got the following errors:

a) ERROR [[/RA]] Exception starting filter de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.AccessLogFilter: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.AccessLogFilter/accessLogEJB into property de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.AccessLogFilter.accessLogEJB: RapidAnalytics not bound

Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RapidAnalytics not bound]
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RapidAnalytics not bound

b) ERROR [[/RA]] Exception starting filter de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.SetupFilter: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to inject jndi dependency: env/de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.SetupFilter/rapidMinerEJB into property de.rapidanalytics.web.filter.SetupFilter.rapidMinerEJB: RapidAnalytics not bound

Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RapidAnalytics not bound]
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: RapidAnalytics not bound

c) ERROR [StandardContext] Error filterStart

d) ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/RA] startup failed due to previous errors

e) ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=jboss.web.deployment:war=/RA state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=Installed: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/a2s4x1j-jhhlbr-gkip5wx9-1-gkip6fol-9x/RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed

f) ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfszip:/C:/rapidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/a2s4x1j-jhhlbr-gkip5wx9-1-gkip6fol-9x/RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed

g) [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  Deployment "vfszip:/C:/rapidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/a2s4x1j-jhhlbr-gkip5wx9-1-gkip6fol-9x/RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed

4 Actions after errors:
                                a) granted all the privileges to the user i created for RA, didn't work
                                b) changed the user to be mysql's root, a little different: RA can help to create all the qurtz tables into another database on which I granted all privileges to root
                                c)opened the admin console of JBoss to check the datasource, in the list there is only one DefaultDS, tried to changed the connection to mysql, didn't work

Doubt: Do we need to configure the data source? According to my understanding, the manual says we don't need to do anything with JBoss

Which steps are wrong or missing? Thanks in advance.

-Riyao :)
Tagged:

Answers

• haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849 Maven
    Greets riyan,

I installed RapidAnalytics yesterday on a Windows XP64 platform with MS SQL 2005 - and sympathise with you, been there, got the T-shirt! Problem one was that so many messages whizzed past,  it was difficult to figure it out. However we finally got the thing going ( 'effin brilliant - can't take the smile off my face ), after....

0. Checking rapidanalytics database writing rights,  normal incompetence our end.

1. Running the SQL file to make the Quartz tables.

2. Putting some sensible SQL here in the ds-xml...

<!-- sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from pool
           <check-valid-connection-sql>some arbitrary sql</check-valid-connection-sql>
           -->
    With th benefit of hindsight I'd say that point zero was the one that mattered, but we were all a bit merry at the time after a vast lunch, so who knows, maybe we did something else ( but if Simon suggests access problems I'd stick with that, as his head is notoriously pointy) ...

But what I would say is that it is worth the effort!

• fischerfischer Member Posts: 439 Maven
    Hi riyan,

configuring the data source is what you do when editing the rapidanalytics-ds.xml. In principle you did it right, but since it does not appear in the admin console that means you must have made some error there. Here, your log files and the admin-sonsole agree. It is unlikely that it has anything to do with access rights or the like. In that case, it would show in the admin-console but you would get another error message. Are you sure the name ends with "-ds.xml" and it is in the deploy folder? Maybe windows hides the file extension and it is in fact something like "-ds.xml.xml"? I know this is a silly question, but I'm rather sure the finally reason will be something trivial like this.

Best,
    Simon
  • riyaoriyao Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Oh God, I can't believe it :( The Window hidden extension killed me!!!! :'(

Simon,

You are right! When I renamed the file"rapidanalytics-mysql-ds.xml", I did not realize that the Windows Folder Option is hiding the file extension. When I unchecked the hidden option, the stupid mistake showed up, it is "rapidanalytics-ds.xml.template".

Thanks you guys a lot. I will play with it and hope the managers like this software!

-Riyao
    :-)
  • EDITHEDITH Member Posts: 10 Contributor II
    Hallo !
    Rapid Analytics seems to be an interesting software product. I am keen in testing it to visualized some application for the industry.
    However I had a problem installing it. The problem seems to be similar to the mentioned above.

The last part of the log is  :
    DEPLOYMENT IN ERROR
      Deployment "vfszip:/C:/PAQUETERIA/RAPIDANALYTICS/RABUNDLE/RapidAnalytics-1.0.0
    00-JBoss-bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear/" is in
    error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentExceptio
    n: URL file:/C:/PAQUETERIA/RAPIDANALYTICS/RABUNDLE/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss-
    bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/5c4o12t-ljm5dt-glmmmr19-1-glmmnjhn-9x/R
    apidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed

13:09:31,018 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] Arrancando Coyote H
    TTP/1.1 en puerto http-127.0.0.1-8080
    13:09:31,034 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol] Arrancando Coyote AJP/1.3
    en ajp-127.0.0.1-8009
    13:09:31,034 INFO  [org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer] JBossAS
    [6.0.0.20100216-M2 (build: SVNTag=JBoss_6_0_0_20100216-M2 date=20100216)] Start
    ed in 51s:746ms

My infraestructure is :
    Windows 7
    SQL SERVER 2008
    java jdk1.6.0_24

The changes made in the rapidanalytics-ds.xml file (99.99% it is named this way without an extra .termination like .xml.xml o .xml.template)
    were:
        <user-name>EDITH</user-name>

<password></password>

<type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2008</type-mapping>

There is no password. This is the reason I typed none.

If someone knows how can I do please let me know.
    Kind regards

Hi,
    reading through the log files is, unfortunately, tedious work. The fraction you posted is the last bit you see, but it does not contain the actual error. Please try to scan through the log file and see whether there are any hints before that. Most of the time, it will be a problem with the data source. Do you see any evidence that the data source was deployed? Can you see it in the admin-console?

Best,
    Simon
    Hello Simon,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    The first found error in the log was :

20:43:22,756 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfs
    zip:/C:/PAQUETERIA/RAPIDANALYTICS/RABUNDLE/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle/r
    apidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear/ state=PreReal mode=Manua
    l requiredState=Real: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL file:/C:/
    PAQUETERIA/RAPIDANALYTICS/RABUNDLE/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle/rapidanal
    ytics/server/default/tmp/5c4o12t-l8r81u-glei6hdx-1-glei7x7f-9x/RapidRepositoryWe
    b.war/ deployment failed

Does it make any sense to you ?  Do you need anyother information to track ?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you again and enjoy your weekend
    Edith
    Hi,
    EDITH wrote:

The changes made in the rapidanalytics-ds.xml file (99.99% it is named this way without an extra .termination like .xml.xml o .xml.template)
    were:
        <user-name>EDITH</user-name>

<password></password>

There is no password. This is the reason I typed none.
    what exactly do you mean by there is no password? Of course you must set up an account in your SQL Servert that does have a password?!?

Best,
    Simon
    Hello Simon,
    How are you ? it is me again, trying to install the Rapidanalytics into another computer with a another windows operating
    system to see whether this time I can install the Rapidanalitics, however I got the same problem... Snif !!! :(

So far I tried to install Rapidanalytics using  the following:

INFRASTRUCTURE:

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 with 32 bit operating system
    Java SE 6  version 1.6.0.27
    SQL Server Managment Studio 2008 R2
    Internet explorer 8

Following the RapidAnalytics 1.0 user and Installation Manual...

My file directory looks like it:

rapidanalytics-ds.xml (without the template extension)

I execute the:  

run.bat (included in the bin directory)[/color]
    As a result I get the following error message:

_07/RAPIDANALYTICS/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle/rapidanalytics/server/def
    ault/tmp/4so6o6m-e4i7i3-gtx9gusn-1-gtx9hvdd-9x/RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deploymen
    t failed
           at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.deployers.TomcatDeployment.performDeploy
    Internal(TomcatDeployment.java:337)
    (TomcatDeployment.java:145)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployment.start(AbstractWarDeploy
    ment.java:462)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:116)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.start(WebModule.java:95)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatch
    er.java:157)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.
    java:271)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:670)
           at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java
    :206)
           at $Proxy41.start(Unknown Source)
           at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.StartStopLifecycleAction.installActio
    n(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:53)
    n(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:41)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.sim
    pleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.ins
    tall(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install
    (AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContext.install(Abstra
    ctControllerContext.java:378)
           at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(Serv
    iceControllerContext.java:301)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.install(AbstractContr
    oller.java:2029)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.incrementState(Abstra
    ctController.java:1050)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.executeOrIncrementSta
    teDirectly(AbstractController.java:1289)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.resolveContexts(Abstr
    actController.java:1213)
    actController.java:1107)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractController.change(AbstractContro
    ller.java:918)
    ller.java:633)
           at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:67
    1)
           at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:443)
           at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start(ServiceDeployer.java
    :189)
           at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.jav
    a:102)
    a:49)
           at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.i
    nternalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)
           at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(
    AbstractRealDeployer.java:55)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(Deployer
    Wrapper.java:179)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(Deployer
    sImpl.java:1660)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doInstallParentFi
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1378)
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1399)
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1431)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(Deployers
    Impl.java:1319)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(Deployers
    Impl.java:898)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeploye
    rImpl.java:677)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter
    .process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction
    .install(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileActi
    on.install(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileServ
    ice.install(AbstractProfileService.java:403)
    oller.java:873)
    oller.java:620)
    ice.registerProfile(AbstractProfileService.java:308)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstrap.start(
    ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:259)
    ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:100)
           at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(A
    bstractServer.java:860)
           at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.r
    un(AbstractServer.java:441)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

14:04:31,760 INFO  [DefaultEndpointRegistry] remove: jboss.ws:context=RAWS,endpo
    int=RepositoryService
    14:04:31,761 INFO  [DefaultEndpointRegistry] remove: jboss.ws:context=RAWS,endpo
    int=ProcessService
    14:04:31,852 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfs
    zip:/C:/CENTRINO_25SEP07/CENTRINO_07/RAPIDANALYTICS/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss
    -bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear/ state=PreReal m
    ode=Manual requiredState=Real: org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: URL
    file:/C:/CENTRINO_25SEP07/CENTRINO_07/RAPIDANALYTICS/RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBos
    s-bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/4so6o6m-e4i7i3-gtx9gusn-1-gtx9hvdd-9x
    /RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed
    Internal(TomcatDeployment.java:337)
    (TomcatDeployment.java:145)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.AbstractWarDeployment.start(AbstractWarDeploy
    ment.java:462)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:116)
           at org.jboss.web.deployers.WebModule.start(WebModule.java:95)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
           at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
           at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatch
    er.java:157)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:96)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.
    java:271)
           at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:670)
           at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceProxy.java
    :206)
           at $Proxy41.start(Unknown Source)
    n(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:53)
    n(StartStopLifecycleAction.java:41)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.SimpleControllerContextAction.sim
    pleInstallAction(SimpleControllerContextAction.java:62)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.action.AccessControllerContextAction.ins
    tall(AccessControllerContextAction.java:71)
           at org.jboss.dependency.plugins.AbstractControllerContextActions.install
    (AbstractControllerContextActions.java:51)
           at org.jboss.system.microcontainer.ServiceControllerContext.install(Serv
    iceControllerContext.java:301)
           at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.doChange(ServiceController.java:67
    1)
           at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:443)
           at org.jboss.system.deployers.ServiceDeployer.start(ServiceDeployer.java
    :189)
    a:102)
    a:49)
           at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.i
    nternalDeploy(AbstractSimpleRealDeployer.java:62)
           at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(
    AbstractRealDeployer.java:55)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(Deployer
    Wrapper.java:179)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.doDeploy(Deployer
    sImpl.java:1660)
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1378)
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1399)
    rst(DeployersImpl.java:1431)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.install(Deployers
    Impl.java:1319)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.process(Deployers
    Impl.java:898)
           at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.process(MainDeploye
    rImpl.java:677)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.MainDeployerAdapter
    .process(MainDeployerAdapter.java:117)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.ProfileDeployAction
    .install(ProfileDeployAction.java:70)
           at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.repository.AbstractProfileActi
    on.install(AbstractProfileAction.java:53)
    ice.install(AbstractProfileService.java:403)
    oller.java:873)
    oller.java:620)
    ice.registerProfile(AbstractProfileService.java:308)
    ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:259)
    ProfileServiceBootstrap.java:100)
           at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer.startBootstraps(A
    bstractServer.java:860)
           at org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer$StartServerTask.r
    un(AbstractServer.java:441)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

14:04:31,953 INFO  [service] Removing bootstrap log handlers
    14:04:32,127 INFO  [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstr
    ap] Loading profile: ProfileKey@20c09b[domain=default, server=default, name=defa
    ult]
    14:04:32,167 ERROR [org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.ProfileServiceBootstr
    ap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRO
    RS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
     Deployment "vfszip:/C:/CENTRINO_25SEP07/CENTRINO_07/RAPIDANALYTICS/RapidAnalyt
    ics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/deploy/RapidAnalytics.ear
    /" is in error due to the following reason(s): org.jboss.deployers.spi.Deploymen
    tException: URL file:/C:/CENTRINO_25SEP07/CENTRINO_07/RAPIDANALYTICS/RapidAnalyt
    ics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle/rapidanalytics/server/default/tmp/4so6o6m-e4i7i3-gtx9gu
    sn-1-gtx9hvdd-9x/RapidRepositoryWeb.war/ deployment failed

14:04:32,187 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] Arrancando Coyote H
    TTP/1.1 en puerto http-127.0.0.1-8080
    14:04:32,191 INFO  [org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol] Arrancando Coyote AJP/1.3
    en ajp-127.0.0.1-8009
    14:04:32,192 INFO  [org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer] JBossAS
    [6.0.0.20100216-M2 (build: SVNTag=JBoss_6_0_0_20100216-M2 date=20100216)] Start
    ed in 1m:15s:193ms

Please tell me what can I do.
    Many thanks in advance and kindest regards,
    Edith

P.S. My rapidanalytics-ds.xml  file contains the following lines:
    - <datasources>
    - <local-tx-datasource>
     <jndi-name>jdbc/RapidAnalyticsDS</jndi-name>
     <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>
     <connection-url>jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/rapidanalytics;SelectMethod=cursor</connection-url>
    - <!--  driver-class>net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbcx.JtdsDataSource</driver-class
     -->
     <driver-class>net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
     <user-name>rapidanalytics</user-name>
     <password>rapidanalytics</password>
    - <!--  sql to call when connection is created
           <new-connection-sql>some arbitrary sql</new-connection-sql>

-->
    - <!--  sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from pool

-->
    - <!--  corresponding type-mapping in the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml (optional)
     -->
    - <metadata>
     <type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</type-mapping>
     </metadata>
     </local-tx-datasource>
     </datasources>88
    Hi,

I can only repeat myself: Is the data source visible in the admin console? (http://localhost:8080/admin-console)?

Having no password may mean that you want to use Windows integrated security. Try to append

";integratedSecurity=true"

to the URL or use

<connection-property name="integratedSecurity">true</connection-property>

in the datasource config file.

Best,
    Simon
    Hello Simon,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    About the data source visible in the admin console? (http://localhost:8080/admin-console)?
    There is  a message  saying:

Estado HTTP 404 - /integratedSecurity=true
    type Informe de estado

mensaje /integratedSecurity=true

descripción El recurso requerido (/integratedSecurity=true) no está disponible.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JBoss Web/3.0.0-beta-2

As I mentioned last email I reinstalled everything again with the following  infrastructure:

database: rapidanalytics
    user: rapidanalytics
    password: rapidanalytics

Windows Vista Service Pack 2 with 32 bit operating system
    Java SE 6  version 1.6.0.27
    SQL Server Managment Studio 2008 R2
    Internet explorer 8

Following the RapidAnalytics 1.0 user and Installation Manual...

My file directory looks like it:

rapidanalytics-ds.xml (without the template extension)

I execute the: 

run.bat (included in the bin directory)[/color]

Hope it helps.
    Thanks againg for your reply.
    Kindest regards
    Edith

Hi Edith,
    EDITH wrote:

About the data source visible in the admin console? (http://localhost:8080/admin-console)?
    There is  a message  saying:

Estado HTTP 404 - /integratedSecurity=true
    type Informe de estado

mensaje /integratedSecurity=true

descripción El recurso requerido (/integratedSecurity=true) no está disponible.
    Sorry, I can't read that, but it seems to complain about "/integratedSecurity=true". In fact, what I wrote was ";integratedSecurity=true". Where exactly are you adding the integratedSecurity bit? Looks like you are entering it as a URL in your browser. I was talking about the data source file. Are you using integrated security at all?
    EDITH wrote:

As I mentioned last email I reinstalled everything again with the following  infrastructure:
    Yes, you mentioned that.

Best,
    Simon
    Hi again,
    BTW one more question: Do you really see that error message when you go to http://localhost:8080/admin-console?
    Best,
    Simon
    Hallo Simon,
    Thank for your reply. Following your instructions:

Simon wrote:
    Do you really see that error message when you go to http://localhost:8080/admin-console?
    Edith answers is:
    Yes, I do !!!

Respect to HttP 404 messege the English translation would be something like:

Status HTTP 404 - /integratedSecurity=true
    type status information

messege /integratedSecurity=true

description the requiered resource (/integratedSecurity=true) is not available
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    JBoss Web/3.0.0-beta-2

About the data source file... do you mean the rapidanalytics-ds.xml ?

Yes, it includes the line <connection-property name="integratedSecurity">true</connection-property>

This is how the file looks like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
    - <!--  =====================================================================
     -->
    - <!--                                                                        
     -->
    - <!--   JBoss Server Configuration                                          
     -->
    - <!--                                                                        
     -->
     -->
    - <!--  See http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/Multiple1PC for information about local-tx-datasource
     -->
    - <!--  $Id: mssql-ds.xml 97536 2009-12-08 14:05:07Z jesper.pedersen $
     -->
    - <!--  ======================================================================
     -->
    - <!--  New ConnectionManager setup for Microsoft SQL Server 2005  driver    
     -->
    - <!--  Further information about the Microsoft JDBC Driver version 1.1      
     -->
    - <!--  can be found here:                                                  
     -->
    - <!--  http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa496082.aspx              
     -->
     -->
    - <datasources>
    - <local-tx-datasource>
     <connection-property name="integratedSecurity">true</connection-property>
     <connection-url>jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://localhost:1433/rapidanalytics;SelectMethod=cursor</connection-url>
     -->

-->
    - <!--  sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from pool

-->
     -->
    - <metadata>
     <type-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</type-mapping>
     </metadata>
     </local-tx-datasource>
     </datasources>

Hope it helps.
    Many thanks in advance,
    Kindest regards,
    Edith
    P.S. By the way Simon you have an excellent English accent, congratulations !!!
    Hi,

sorry, but I'm really sure that if you type http://localhost:8080/admin-console into the URL field of your Browser, JBoss will not respond with "(/integratedSecurity=true) is not available" because you did not ask for "/integratedSecurity=true" but for "admin-console".

Regarding your DS file I'm not sure you can combine connection parameters using a <connection-property> tag and a property in the URL (;SelectMethod=cursor), Maybe add both to the URL or both as a <connection-property>.

Best,
    Simon
    Hallo Simon,

Many thanks for you reply, it was helpful !!! I have redone the DS and I get the following messeges :

Typing http://localhost:8080/admin-console I get a screen with the following menu:
    Summary Configuration Metrics Control Content        Status: available

Nevertheless if I type http://localhost:8080 according to the rapidanalytics installation manual I get the following messege:

STATUS HTTP 404 - /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml
    type: information status
    messege: /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml
    description: the required source (/RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml) is not available
    JBoss Web/3.0.0-beta-2

Respect the DS file, I have redone it and now it looks like:

- <datasources>
    - <local-tx-datasource>
     -->

-->

-->
     -->
    - <metadata>
     </metadata>
     </local-tx-datasource>
     </datasources>

What should I do now ?

Thanks again and kindest regards,
    Edith
    Hi,
    EDITH wrote:

Typing http://localhost:8080/admin-console I get a screen with the following menu:
    Summary Configuration Metrics Control Content        Status: available
    In the tree on the left, click data sources and see if your data source is there. If yes, what is the status?

Best,
    Simon
    Hallo Simon,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Considering the URL http://localhost:8080/admin-console and viewing the tree on the left:
    JbossAS Servers
    Resorces
    Datasources

I get on my right a menu which includes the next labels:

Different types of Sources
    Name Type Status
    DefaultDS Local Tx datasource UP
    jdbc/RapidAnalyticsDS Local Tx datasource DOWN

Please tell me What would you suggest now ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Kindest regards,
    Edith
    Hi,

try to get an "UP" where not it says "DOWN" :-) At least now you know it finds your ds.xml but it does not work properly. Consult your logs and this Web site:

http://docs.jboss.org/jbossas/jboss4guide/r4/html/ch7.chapt.html

From here it is hardly possible to tell what exactly is not working.

Best,
    Simon
    Thank you Simon !
    I will have a look on it !
    Best regards,
    Edith
    Hallo again Simon,
    Finally I got the "UP" instead of "DOWN" and it looks now: 
    Different types of Sources
    Name        Type        Status
    DefaultDS    Local Tx datasource  UP
    jdbc/RapidAnalyticsDS  Local Tx datasource  UP

I made it changing the DS file for the following one:
    datasources>
    - <local-tx-datasource>
    - <!--  driver-class>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</driver-class
      -->
    - <!--  sql to call when connection is created

-->
    - <!--  sql to call on an existing pooled connection when it is obtained from pool

-->
    - <!--  corresponding type-mapping in the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml (optional)
      -->
    - <metadata>
      </metadata>
      </local-tx-datasource>
      </datasources>

Nevertheless once I try to connect to the http://localhost:8080

I only get:

Status HTTP 404 - /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml

type information of the state

messege /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml

description The requiered resource (/RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml) is not available.

JBoss Web/3.0.0-beta-2

Please tell me what would you suggest now ?
    Many thanks in advance,
    Kind regards,
    Edith
    Hi,

now that the data source works the error messaages in your log files should be different now.

BTW have you skipped the integrated security approach now? It came to my mind that maybe the reason why integrated security did not work was that the ntlmauth.dll that ships with jtds was not on the path. Usually, however, when that is a case you get a very helpful error message so I'm not sure that was the reason.

Best,
    Simon
    Hallo Simon
    Firstly I wish all the best for the 2012, peace, love and happiness !!! I hope you had spent and marvelous Christmas time too.

Continuing with the error of deploying  Rapidanalytics ...

The message after accessing in the URL  http://localhost:8080 is the following one:

Status HTTP 404 - /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml

type information of the status

messege /RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml

description of the require souce  (/RA/faces/restricted/index.xhtml) is not available.

JBoss Web/3.0.0-beta-2

The error messege after executing the run.bat
    is

12:54:02,780 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.mail.mai
    lSession, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.mail.MailSe
    ssion
    12:54:02,780 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.navigati
    on.pages, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.navigation.
    Pages
    12:54:02,795 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.navigati
    on.safeActions, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.navig
    ation.SafeActions
    12:54:02,795 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.persiste
    nce.persistenceContexts, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.
    seam.persistence.PersistenceContexts
    12:54:02,795 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.persiste
    nce.persistenceProvider, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.sea
    m.persistence.HibernatePersistenceProvider
    12:54:02,811 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .configurationFactory, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.
    security.Configuration
    12:54:02,811 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .credentials, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.security.Cr
    edentials
    .entityPermissionChecker, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.
    seam.security.EntityPermissionChecker
    .facesSecurityEvents, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam
    .security.FacesSecurityEvents
    .identifierPolicy, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.se
    curity.permission.IdentifierPolicy
    .identity, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.security.Ident
    ity
    12:54:02,826 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .identityManager, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.security.
    management.IdentityManager
    12:54:02,826 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .management.roleAction, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.s
    eam.security.management.action.RoleAction
    .management.roleSearch, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.s
    ecurity.management.action.RoleSearch
    12:54:02,842 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .management.userAction, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.s
    eam.security.management.action.UserAction
    12:54:02,842 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .management.userSearch, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.s
    ecurity.management.action.UserSearch
    .passwordHash, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.security
    .management.PasswordHash
    .permission.permissionSearch, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.j
    boss.seam.security.permission.action.PermissionSearch
    .permissionManager, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.s
    ecurity.permission.PermissionManager
    12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .permissionMapper, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.se
    curity.permission.PermissionMapper
    12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.security
    .persistentPermissionResolver, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.j
    boss.seam.security.permission.PersistentPermissionResolver
    .rememberMe, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.security.Rem
    emberMe
    12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.theme.th
    emeFactory, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.theme.Theme

12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.theme.th
    emeSelector, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.theme.ThemeS
    elector
    12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.transact
    ion.synchronizations, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.trans
    action.SeSynchronizations
    12:54:02,858 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.transact
    ion.transaction, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.transactio
    n.Transaction
    12:54:02,873 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.Entit
    yConverter, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.ui.Entit
    yConverter
    12:54:02,873 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.entit
    yIdentifierStore, scope: PAGE, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.ui.EntityI
    dentifierStore
    12:54:02,873 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.entit
    yLoader, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.ui.JpaEntityLo
    ader
    12:54:02,873 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.facel
    et.faceletCompiler, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.u
    i.facelet.FaceletCompiler
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.facel
    et.facesContextFactory, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.se
    am.ui.facelet.RendererFacesContextFactory
    12:54:02,889 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component class should be serializ
    able: org.jboss.seam.ui.facelet.mockHttpSession
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.facel
    et.mockHttpSession, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.ui.fa
    celet.HttpSessionManager
    et.mockServletContext, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.sea
    m.ui.facelet.ServletContextManager
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.graph
    icImage.graphicImageResource, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jb
    oss.seam.ui.graphicImage.GraphicImageResource
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.graph
    icImage.graphicImageStore, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.sea
    m.ui.graphicImage.GraphicImageStore
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.ui.resou
    rce.webResource, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.ui.r
    esource.WebResource
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.ajax
    4jsfFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Ajax4
    jsfFilter
    12:54:02,889 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.ajax
    4jsfFilterInstantiator, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam
    .ui.filter.Ajax4jsfFilterInstantiator
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.exce
    ptionFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Exce
    ptionFilter
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.iden
    tityFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Ident
    ityFilter
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.isUs
    erInRole, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.faces.IsUse
    rInRole
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.logg
    ingFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Loggin
    gFilter
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.mult
    ipartFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Mult
    ipartFilter
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.para
    meters, scope: STATELESS, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.faces.Parameter
    s
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.redi
    rectFilter, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Redir
    ectFilter
    12:54:02,904 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.serv
    letContexts, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.ServletCon
    texts
    12:54:02,920 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.sess
    ion, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.web.Session
    12:54:02,920 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: org.jboss.seam.web.user
    Principal, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.faces.User
    Principal
    12:54:02,920 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: resourceAction, scope:
    EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.ResourceAction
    12:54:02,920 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: resourceCRUDAction, sco
    pe: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.SingleResourceAction

12:54:02,920 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: resourceConfigurationUI
    Bean, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.conf
    iguration.resource.ResourceConfigurationUIBean
    12:54:02,936 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component class should be serializ
    able: sessionInfoAction
    12:54:02,936 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: sessionInfoAction, scop
    e: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.SessionInfoAction
    12:54:02,936 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: summaryAction, scope: E
    VENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.SummaryAction
    12:54:02,936 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: tableManager, scope: PA
    GE, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.TableManager
    12:54:02,936 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: templateDropDownPopulat
    or, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.configuration
    .resource.TemplateDropDownPopulator
    12:54:02,936 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] Component: updateBackingContentAct
    ion, scope: CONVERSATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.conte
    nt.UpdateBackingContentAction
    12:54:02,951 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.persistentPermissionResolver
    12:54:02,951 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.security.permission.PersistentPermissionResol
    ver] no permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the n
    ame 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions are r
    equired.
    12:54:02,951 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.permissionMapper
    m.navigation.pages
    12:54:02,998 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.entityPermissionChecker
    12:54:02,998 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: bootstrapActi
    on
    12:54:03,014 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.facesSecurityEvents
    12:54:03,014 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] done initializing Seam
    12:54:03,029 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter] Initializing filter: org.
    jboss.seam.web.loggingFilter
    12:54:03,029 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter] Initializing filter: org.
    jboss.seam.web.ajax4jsfFilter
    12:54:03,060 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.CacheManager] Selected [org.ajax4jsf.cach
    e.LRUMapCacheFactory] cache factory
    12:54:03,060 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.LRUMapCacheFactory] Creating LRUMap cache
    instance using parameters: {facelets.DEVELOPMENT=true, facelets.LIBRARIES=/WEB-
    INF/on.component.taglib.xml, org.jboss.on.embedded.LazyStartupListener=org.jboss
    .seam.servlet.SeamListener, com.sun.faces.duplicateJARPattern=^tmp\d+(\S*\.jar),
    javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES=/WEB-INF/navigation.xml, org.richfaces.SKIN=jboss-cons
    ole, com.sun.faces.injectionProvider=org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.injection.JBo
    ssDelegatingInjectionProvider, javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD=server, javax.fac
    es.DEFAULT_SUFFIX=.xhtml}
    12:54:03,060 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.LRUMapCacheFactory] Creating LRUMap cache
    instance of default capacity
    12:54:03,076 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.CacheManager] Selected [org.ajax4jsf.cach
    e.LRUMapCacheFactory] cache factory
    12:54:03,076 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.LRUMapCacheFactory] Creating LRUMap cache
    instance using parameters: {facelets.DEVELOPMENT=true, facelets.LIBRARIES=/WEB-
    INF/on.component.taglib.xml, org.jboss.on.embedded.LazyStartupListener=org.jboss
    .seam.servlet.SeamListener, com.sun.faces.duplicateJARPattern=^tmp\d+(\S*\.jar),
    javax.faces.CONFIG_FILES=/WEB-INF/navigation.xml, org.richfaces.SKIN=jboss-cons
    ole, com.sun.faces.injectionProvider=org.jboss.web.jsf.integration.injection.JBo
    ssDelegatingInjectionProvider, javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD=server, javax.fac
    es.DEFAULT_SUFFIX=.xhtml}
    12:54:03,076 INFO  [org.ajax4jsf.cache.LRUMapCacheFactory] Creating LRUMap cache
    instance of default capacity
    12:54:03,076 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter] Initializing filter: org.
    jboss.seam.web.redirectFilter
    12:54:03,092 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter] Initializing filter: org.
    jboss.seam.web.exceptionFilter
    12:54:03,092 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamFilter] Initializing filter: org.
    jboss.seam.web.multipartFilter
    jboss.seam.web.identityFilter
    12:54:03,107 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.identity
    12:54:03,107 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.web.session
    12:54:03,107 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: sessionInfoAc
    tion
    12:54:21,732 INFO  [org.jboss.on.embedded.ui.BootstrapAction] Initializing Admin
    istration Console v1.4.0.B01...
    12:54:21,839 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.PluginContainer] Initializing Plugin Contain
    er v1.4.0.B01...
    12:54:23,821 INFO  [org.rhq.core.clientapi.agent.metadata.PluginDependencyGraph]
    Optional plugin [JBossAS] was requested by plugins [[Hibernate]] but it does no
    t exist in the dependency graph yet and will be ignored
    12:54:24,585 INFO  [org.rhq.core.clientapi.agent.metadata.PluginMetadataParser]
    There is no resource type named [JBossAS Server] from a plugin named [JBossAS].
    This is probably because that plugin is missing. Resource Type [Hibernate Statis
    tics] will not have that missing type as a possible parent.
    12:54:24,585 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.InventoryManager] Initializing Inv
    entory Manager...
    12:54:24,663 WARN  [org.rhq.core.system.SystemInfoFactory] System info API not a
    ccessible on this platform (native shared library not found in java.library.path
    ).
    12:54:24,725 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.InventoryManager] Detected new Pla
    tform [Resource[id=-2, type=Windows, key=EDITH-PC, name=EDITH-PC, parent=<null>,
    version=Windows Vista 6.0]] - adding to local inventory...
    12:54:24,757 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.InventoryManager] Inventory Manage
    r initialized.
    12:54:24,772 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.ResourceFactoryManager] Initializi
    ng
    12:54:24,772 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.content.ContentManager] Initializing Content
    Manager...
    12:54:24,772 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.content.ContentManager] Content Manager init
    ialized...
    12:54:24,772 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.PluginContainer] Plugin Container initialize
    d.
    12:54:24,788 INFO  [org.jboss.on.embedded.manager.pc.PluginContainerResourceMana
    ger] Discovering Resources...
    12:54:24,788 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.AutoDiscoveryExecutor] Executing s
    erver discovery scan...
    12:54:24,835 WARN  [org.rhq.plugins.jmx.JMXDiscoveryComponent] Unable to complet
    e base jmx server discovery (enable DEBUG for stack): java.lang.UnsupportedOpera
    tionException: No native library available - Cannot get the process table inform
    ation without native support
    12:54:27,986 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.InventoryManager] Detected new Ser
    ver [Resource[id=-3, type=JBossAS Server, key=C:\CENTRINO_25SEP07\CENTRINO_07\RA
    PIDANALYTICS\RapidAnalytics-1.0.000-JBoss-bundle\rapidanalytics\server\default,
    name=JBoss AS 6 (default), parent=<null>, version=2.0.0-alpha-4]] - adding to lo
    cal inventory...
    12:54:28,095 INFO  [org.mc4j.ems.impl.jmx.connection.DConnection] Querying MBean
    Server for all MBeans
    12:54:28,095 INFO  [org.mc4j.ems.impl.jmx.connection.DConnection] Found 384 MBea
    ns, starting load
    12:54:28,111 INFO  [org.rhq.plugins.jbossas5.ApplicationServerComponent] Success
    fully obtained a JMX connection to -n/a-
    12:54:28,126 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.AutoDiscoveryExecutor] Found 0 ser
    vers.
    12:54:28,126 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.RuntimeDiscoveryExecutor] Running
    runtime discovery scan rooted at [platform]
    12:54:28,173 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.InventoryManager] Detected new Ser
    ver [Resource[id=-4, type=JBoss AS JVM, key=JVM, name=JBoss AS JVM, parent=<null
    >, version=1.6.0_27]] - adding to local inventory...
    12:54:28,189 INFO  [org.rhq.plugins.jmx.JMXServerComponent] Starting connection
    to JMX Server JVM
    12:54:28,189 INFO  [org.mc4j.ems.impl.jmx.connection.DConnection] Querying MBean
    Server for all MBeans
    12:54:28,189 INFO  [org.mc4j.ems.impl.jmx.connection.DConnection] Found 384 MBea
    ns, starting load
    12:54:28,703 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.RuntimeDiscoveryExecutor] Scanned
    [0] servers and found [0] total descendant Resources.
    12:54:28,719 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.RuntimeDiscoveryExecutor] Running
    runtime discovery scan rooted at [platform]
    12:54:28,813 INFO  [org.rhq.core.pc.inventory.RuntimeDiscoveryExecutor] Scanned
    [0] servers and found [0] total descendant Resources.
    12:54:46,418 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.security.identity
    12:54:46,418 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: org.jboss.sea
    m.web.session
    12:54:46,418 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.contexts.Contexts] starting up: sessionInfoAc
    tion

Please tell me what do you suggest now ?
    Many thanks in advance,
    Best regards,
    Edith
  • rachihrachih Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
    when i finished insalting rapidanalytics and i clik to run.bat  i have a  a lot of erreur
    erreur occurred during initialization of vm
    erreur could not reserve enough space for object heap
    could not create the java virtual machine
    a fatal exception has occurred program will exit
    plz help me