Options

References

guibrguibr Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi all,

I want to know where i can get the references for the methods in the Rapid miner.

Thanks for all.

Guilherme.

Answers

• Options
    radoneradone RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 74 Guru
    In general, the learning algorithms are quite well known. I agree that it is quite pity that documentation is not linked to original research paper (it is a quite time consuming), however, the research papers can be often quite easily found via google or other search engines.
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

just as a side note: Since a couple of versions it is possible that you all can update the operator documentation which is shown in the Help view of RapidMiner. The documentation is taken from our Wiki and directly linked in RapidMiner. So if anybody has found the correct reference for an algorithm we would certainly appreciate if you could add it to the Wiki page so that all users can see it from then.

Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    guibrguibr Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    Specificaly i need to know the weightenig feature, the measure of relevance.

Does someone know that?

Thanks for all.