Options

"Creating algorithm"

SintaiSintai Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
edited May 2019 in Help
Hello,

I am new one. I have a simple question. What can I use for creating the best algorithm? I have 5 sheets in excel, where I have 60 attributes for 40 person and 1 label (2 classes). And I need create faithful algorithm for decision into which one classes another person pertains. No only choose one attribute but operation between them. (I think, the best solution is use some genetic algorithm)

Thank you for you help.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

And I need create faithful algorithm for decision into which one classes another person pertains.
    Well, this is exactly one of the tasks RapidMiner was created for. If you are really asking how this can be done you have three options right now:
    • Spend a lot of time, read all manuals, watch the 600+ minutes RapidMiner videos available online, check online tutorials, sample processes delivered with RapidMiner and processes shared by the community on myExperiment. Visit an university of your choice and spend a couple of semesters learning statistics, basics of computer science and in the best case they also offer data mining courses. After having done all that, try to find a process for your problem at hand and if you fail with a concrete problem somewhere: come back, post your process you have created so far and ask people if they can help you to find the problem.
    • Save a lot of time and visit training courses offered by Rapid-I, become a certified analyst, still ready all the manuals and perform a lot of sample processes to get more experience and then try to find a process for your problem at hand (which will probably be much easier then). If you still fail, come back and ask.
    • Save all the time and ask for a quote of Rapid-I doing the analysis work for you. You don't have to learn anything and don't spend any time yourself. In most cases the most efficient solution but many people don't believe.
    Just my 2c, I just got the feeling from your question that there is a lot of groundwork missing which should be done before. Sorry if I am mistaken.
    Cheers,
    Ingo
  • Options
    SintaiSintai Member Posts: 3 Contributor I
    I am sorry. I wanted just know if RapidMiner can do this.
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Yes:

Well, this is exactly one of the tasks RapidMiner was created for.
    Cheers,
    Ingo