Options

Exporting Image through command line/process

MikeWMikeW Member Posts: 1 Contributor I
edited November 2018 in Help
I know there is an export image option in the results section, but is there any way to make export image part of a process or run it from the command line? What I want to do is to run something through the command line such that rapidminer would recollect data and update a graphical image.

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,995 RM Engineering
    Hi,

I'm afraid that's not possible. If you want to create an image of a plot or something as part of your process workflow, you will need to write your own operator for that.
    However you might want to take a look at RapidAnalytics, I don't know exactly what you want to do, however RapidAnalytics is very useful for scheduled process execution and chart generation (of course it can do alot more than that ;) )

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    IngoRMIngoRM Administrator, Moderator, Employee, RapidMiner Certified Analyst, RapidMiner Certified Expert, Community Manager, RMResearcher, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,751 RM Founder
    Hi,

just a little add-on: Marco is right - using RapidAnalytics would be the best option for creating any type of visualization which should be incorporated anywhere else, especially into web based applications.

But maybe the good, old Reporting Extension can also be of help here - at least it was designed for exactly that kind of task.

Cheers,
    Ingo