How to Run Multiple processes Serially

AnkiAnki Member Posts: 39 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hi RM Community,

I have created 3 processes in RM5. Now I want to Run one after another automatically. Is it possible in GUI version?

It may possible by creating .bat (Batch) file and run through Command Line,  But I don't know how to make wait my 2nd process until  the first process get completed. 
I have creates a batch file with commands like this
cd C:\Program Files\Rapid-I\RapidMiner5\scripts
rapidminer -f "C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\My Documents\IMPORTANT\PRE-PROCESSING.rmp"
rapidminer -f "C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\My Documents\IMPORTANT\EMPLOYEE_FRAUD.rmp"
rapidminer -f "C:\Documents and Settings\administrator\My Documents\IMPORTANT\DIVIDE_HISTORY and CURRENT.rmp"
If I run this batch file only Process 1 (PRE-PROCESSING.rmp) is completed, and remaining are not running at all.
I want to use Process 1 result in Process 2 and Process 2 results in Process 3. So I need to execute serially.

Can anyone please suggest me..

Thank you in advance

Yours
Anki

Answers

• AnkiAnki Member Posts: 39 Contributor II
    Yes, I got It. We can Execute from GUI.

Drag the processes into work space and We have to assign Execution order.
        But Still I did not find the way to do from Command Line

Thank you

Yours
    Anki
  • SkirzynskiSkirzynski Member Posts: 164 Maven
    Hey Anki,

after you have dragged the three processes into the workspace, you can store this as a process as well and execute it from the command line.

./script/rapidminer //MyRepo/processes/ThreeProcessesInALine
    Marcin
  • AnkiAnki Member Posts: 39 Contributor II
    Hi Marcin,

Got it. Thank you very much

Yours
    Anki