RapidMiner 9.8 Beta is now available
Be one of the first to get your hands on the new features. More details and downloads here:
How to analyze row for row from MySQL?
What I have:
I have got a MySQL database with a table called "tweets", with columns [tweet_id, tweet_datetime, tweet_text, tweet_sentiment]. The table contains 1,3 million rows. The tweets are preprocessed (stopwords removed, words stemmed, etc.).
What I want:
- Read the "tweets" database into RapidMiner - done. I have a "Read Database" box in my process overview and it is connected properly
- Read the database row-by-row
- From each row, read tweet_text
- Analyze the sentiment of tweet_text using Bayesian filter
- The Bayesian filter should categorize into positive, neutral and negative
- Store the sentiment into the database in column tweet_sentiment
- How can I feed the Naive Bayes operator one row at a time? I get only errors when connecting the Read Database box to the Naive Bayes box. There needs to be something in between I assume. Perhaps the Process Documents from Data operator?
- A Bayesian filter needs to be defined (define the categories) and manually trained. Can I train the Bayes filter in RapidMiner?
- I have downloaded a wordlist with positive and negative english words. I would like to feed these to the Bayes filter. Is this possible and how?
- How can I let RapidMiner store the outcome of the Bayes filter into the tweets database?