Options

"Opening CSV dataset"

Legacy UserLegacy User Member Posts: 0 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Help
How do I import a CSV dataset? I can't find that information anywhere. Thank you
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    haddockhaddock Member Posts: 849 Maven
    Hi,

If you are new to RM I strongly suggest that you work your way through the Online Tutorial, which is accessible via the RM Help menu, not least because the second example is about CSV bashing.
  • Options
    TobiasMalbrechtTobiasMalbrecht Moderator, Employee, Member Posts: 295 RM Product Management
    Hi qazqaz,

you can open data in CSV format by putting the [tt]CSVExampleSource[/tt] operator into your process and running that process. To get an impression on how to build a process to load and analyze data, you indeed might want to have a look at the tutorial as Haddock suggested. Looking at a few examples from the tutorial will surely help to understand the handling of RapidMiner.

Regards,
    Tobias
  • Options
    lukinolukino Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    hi,

where i see this Online Tutorial ??

thanks a lot
  • Options
    MartinKochMartinKoch Member Posts: 16 Contributor II
    Hi,

I would suggest clicking on Help and on RapidMiner Tutorial. It shows you a bunch of ready to use RapidMiner processes with addtional explanations to them. They're really great too IMHO.

Alternatively there are screencasts for RapidMiner5 at http://rapid-i.com/content/view/189/198/lang,en/.

Greetings,
    Martin
  • Options
    lukinolukino Member Posts: 5 Contributor II
    thank martyn.
    i am newby of rapidminer.
    i would read some tutorial that help me to implements the rapidminer with my program in java, because i don't understand very well how do from cap7 of the rapidminer tutorial
    thanks