🎉 🎉 RAPIDMINER 9.10 IS OUT!!! 🎉🎉
Download the latest version helping analytics teams accelerate time-to-value for streaming and IIOT use cases.
Replace Missing Values
I'll just ask on how to use the "Replace Missing Values" operator. After the Apply Model operator, I am dropping some predictions using "Drop Uncertain Predictions" leading to a "?" value on the prediction(class) attribute.
What I want to do is change this "?" to a different string. What I've done so far, which unfortunately is not working is the ff:
1. Use Replace Missing Values operator
2. Set the attribute filter type to "single"
3. On the attribute field, I inputted "prediction(class)"
4. I ticked the "include special attributes" check box
5. On the default field, i selected "none". I also tried "zero" and "value". But none of them work as I expected
6. Edit the columns field and place prediction(calss) and value on the "attribute" and "replace with fields", respectively.
7. Under replinishment value, i placed there the string that will changed the "?" value. (e.g. "vague")
How should I do this? Your ideas are greatly appreciated.