Options

Is there anyway to view the generated schema from Write Database?

yakitoyakito Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
edited November 2018 in Help
Hello,

Every time I try to use the "Write Database" (MySQL) operator I get the following error: "Can't create table xxxx. error numer 139"

I tried to use the same operator with a different set of data and it worked fine, so I am assuming that there is some issue with the data of set 1. Maybe some character encoding error or similar.

Is there anyway to view the schema that the Write Database operator is using in order to analyze and maybe correct the error?

Any other workaround for this issue?

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Hi,

you should see the SQL statements produced by the operator in RapidMiner's log view.

Best,
    Marius
  • Options
    yakitoyakito Member Posts: 22 Contributor II
    Hello Marius!
    Thanks for your time. I do see the SQL statement for the SELECT query but not for the one which creates the table. I should be able to see that one too?

This is an example of what I am getting

Feb 29, 2012 3:43:13 PM SEVERE: Process failed: Database error occurred: Can't create table 'db.ppredict' (errno: 139)

Thanks again!

PS: I did sole the issue using the "Select Attribute" operator and filtering some columns, but now the best solution.