Options

how to use rapidminer's DatabaseDataReader in java 1.6

njjzb2006njjzb2006 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
edited June 2019 in Help
how to use rapidminer's databaseReader(like db access) in java 1.6
SDK VERSION:RapidMiner 5.2

can anyone give me some demos :)
I need a demo like this:read from Microsoft Access,use a train method,then predit
------------------------------------------------------------------
Operator trainInPutOpr = null;
try {
trainInPutOpr = OperatorService.createOperator(DatabaseDataReader.class);

} catch (OperatorCreationException e1) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e1.printStackTrace();
}
trainInPutOpr.setParameter(DatabaseHandler.PARAMETER_CONNECTION, "jdbc:odbc:tcm");//????????????????
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks!
JZB
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

why don't you use the recommended way (execute RapidMiner processes instead of building one yourself)? There are more than enough examples in this forum for you to find.
    Creating the whole proecss yourself is error-prone and tedious, whereas executing a previously created RapidMiner process is easy and pretty straight-forward ;)

Regards,
    Marco
  • Options
    njjzb2006njjzb2006 Member Posts: 4 Contributor I
    Marco Boeck wrote:

Hi,

why don't you use the recommended way (execute RapidMiner processes instead of building one yourself)? There are more than enough examples in this forum for you to find.
    Creating the whole proecss yourself is error-prone and tedious, whereas executing a previously created RapidMiner process is easy and pretty straight-forward ;)

Regards,
    Marco
    thanks for your reply!I am now coding as your recommention.Could you give more vedios or design docs about rapidminer.You know,we can't broswe youtube easily in china.When can rapidminer have an edition of Chinese,and what can I do for it.Thank u very muck.My english is so poor. :P
  • Options
    Marco_BoeckMarco_Boeck Administrator, Moderator, Employee, Member, University Professor Posts: 1,993 RM Engineering
    Hi,

you might want to check out these pages:

Videos: http://rapid-i.com/content/view/189/212/lang,en/#quick_tour
    Manuals: http://rapid-i.com/content/view/36/210/lang,en/

Regarding the chinese translation: I do now know when and if there will be one available, however you could contact "contact [at) rapid-i.com" and try to arrange something ;)

Regards,
    Marco