Options

"Read Sparse operator has problem with Weka-based operators"

siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
edited June 2019 in Help
Hi forum,

I have just designed a simple process which a "Read Sparse" operator delivers the data to a weka hierarchical clustering operator (W-HierarchicalCluster). In runtime, I see an error which says that, the array bound is out of the expected range. My dataset has 2000 columns but RM wants to access columns 2001 !!!.
I am really familiar with read "sparse operator" and I have used it always with RM original operators without any problem. but Now I just need to use it with WEKA HierarchicalClustering operator. The strange thing is that I have no problem with using the same Read Sparse operator with an original RM clusterer like KMEans(Fast).

Any help on this issue will be greately appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    Does a message box popup with the option to submit a bug? If so, please submit a bug to our bugtracker. RapidMiner will then automatically attach valuable information to hunt down the bug.

Does the error only occur with the Read Sparse operator, or also with the normal read operators?

Best, Marius
  • Options
    siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
    Hi Marius,

No, I have not any problem with other read operators.
  • Options
    MariusHelfMariusHelf RapidMiner Certified Expert, Member Posts: 1,869 Unicorn
    What about the bug report dialog, does it appear? It contains something called a "stacktrace", which tells us developers exactly which error occured and where.

Best, Marius