Problem with developing my own extension

siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
edited October 2019 in Help
Hi everyone,

I am trying to extend RM 5.0 according to the valuable document: "How to extend RM 5.0". I implemented my operator and do everything mentioned in the document. but when I start the RM to see my new operator, The RM prints this message in console:
                                                              "can't find bundle for base name com/rapidminer/resources/i18n/ErrorsTemplate, locale en Java.util.MissingResourceException: can't find bundle for
                                                                base name com/rapidminer/resources/i18n/ErrorsTemplate ..."

Anyone knows what is wrong with my new operator?

Thanks.

Answers

• Nils_WoehlerNils_Woehler Member Posts: 463 Maven
    Hi,

this problem means that resources for internationalization are missing but this shouldn't affect your new operator.
    Can you find your new operator in RapidMiner's 'Operators' view?
    If not please check if your extension is installed correctly by opening Help>Manage Extensions...

Best,
    Nils
  • siamak_wantsiamak_want Member Posts: 98 Contributor II
    Hi, Nils;

Thanks to your straight-forward guide. I can not see the operator in Manage Extensions. I think something is wrong with my implemented operator. I should read the tutorial again I think. Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,